Sunday, April 27, 2014

Python Math: Adder's Garden Adventure - First Meeting

Our group is...interesting. Our group leader did not remember when we had a meeting. One of our members has been doing all of the engine work. I don't really know what the last member of group is supposed to be doing. During the meeting itself, we spent a large amount of it waiting on the group leader to get there. After he finally did get there, I wasn't really in the loop about what was going on in the engine work, so I sort of had to sit next to the leader and our engineer and watch them try and figure out what was wrong with our install package.

I had to leave a little early due to previous engagements, so I don't know what happened after I left. That said, I have been assigned to working on getting the remainder of our design documents finished as well as reaching out to some artists that I know so that we can get at least some assets into the game. I have managed to get two of them interested and I'll try to at least get a third to see if they will help as well.

For now, I'm still hopeful that we can get things together for the end of the semester, but I do believe it will be more difficult that we had originally planned for. Into the future we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment