Sunday, February 9, 2014

HFOSS: Week 2

This was a fairly slow week as it mostly focused on us learning how to use both the IRC Client that we are going to be using for the remainder of the class and working with Git. The only thing about this is that I already had to go through the process before due to a different class. That in mind it was a nice refresher to the information and allowed me to actually understand more about how to uses Github. I had some issues using Github in the other class, mostly due to an issue with our network drives and not fully understanding how to work it.

I am hopeful looking into the coming weeks as we should be able to get into some material that I haven't gone over yet. I really want to get into the things we talked about in the first day. I've only worked very little in python and think it would be fun to work in more. We'll see as things go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment